Skate Park Refurbishment Tenders
Beverley Town Council is seeking to commission a specialist company to manage all aspects of this project, including stakeholder consultation, skate park design, physical works and all other aspects related to the refurbishment of the Beverley Skate Park.
The Beverley Skate Park is a facility owned and managed by Beverley Town Council. It is almost 20 years since the facility opened and is now in need of significant redesign, refurbishment and repair. It is tired and in some state of disrepair, although fulfils health and safety regulations (the most recent annual inspection was February 2022).
When it was first built, the designs and materials of the time were utilised, but as things have progressed, the engineering used to build such facilities has also changed and improved. The facility is now in need of a complete overhaul, to ensure it remains relevant and well used.
Therefore, Beverley Town Council is tendering out for a specialist company to manage all aspects of this, including:
- Consultation with user groups and stakeholders, to ensure a sense of community ownership and that the facility fulfils the desires to those who use it.
- Project budget preparation.
- Assisting to identify and acquire external funding that may be required.
- Refurbishment design to provide a new, vibrant and sustainable facility.
- The implementation and management of all physical work.
- To attend and report back to regular progress.
For more information, download the full tender documents.
Tenders responses should reach Beverley Town Council by FRIDAY 17th JUNE 2022 sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org