Cllr Tom Astell elected 419th Mayor of Beverley
Congratulation to Cllr Tom Astell, who will serve as Mayor of Beverley for the 2023-2024 Municipal Year.
- Meeting Summons: All meeting dates are provisional, until the respective summons/agendas are published – a meeting is only lawfully bound to take place once the summons has been released. Meeting dates may be subject to change. Agendas are also displayed on the noticeboard located in Wednesday Market.
- Full Council Meetings: Full Council meetings’ venue to be as on the agenda issued. These meetings will be held in-person and will not be live-streamed online. Members of the public are welcome to attend to observe meetings.
- Committee Meetings: Committee meetings will be held in person and the venue will be as stated on the agenda.
- Full Council Public Forum: Members of the public can address meetings of Full Council in the public forum at 6:30pm and then stay to observe proceedings. If you wish to speak in the public forum, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so we know to welcome you to the meeting.
- Agenda and Minutes: You can click directly to each relevant committee agenda and minutes via the meeting dates below. Agendas are also placed in the Wednesday Market Place noticeboard. Alternatively, you can access all here.