Job Vacancy – Administration and Support Assistant
Beverley Town Council is seeking an enthusiastic Administration and Support Assistant. Click here for job description, person specification, application form and more information.
Town Council Boundary Review – Have Your Say
Have your say on proposals to change the Beverley parish boundaries and find out why the Town Council supports this. Consultation is open until 30th September.
- Meeting Summons: All meeting dates are provisional, until the respective summons/agendas ar published – a meeting is only lawfully bound to take place once the summons has been released. Meeting dates may be subject to change. Agendas are also displayed on the noticeboard located in Wednesday Market.
- Full Council Meetings: These take place at East Riding College, Armstrong Way, Beverley, HU17 0GH.
- Committee Meetings: These take place in our meeting room at 12 Well Lane, Beverley, HU17 9BL.
- Full Council Public Forum: Members of the public can address meetings of Full Council in the public forum at 6:30pm and then stay to observe proceedings. If you wish to speak in the public forum, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so we know to welcome you to the meeting.
- Agenda and Minutes: You can click directly to each relevant committee agenda and minutes via the meeting dates below. Agendas are also placed in the Wednesday Market Place noticeboard. Alternatively, you can access all here.